“Harnessing Novel Technologies in Aerospace Engineering"
The 2015 International Aerospace Engineering Conference will be held on 27th & 28th August 2015 in Vancouver (Canada). The Conference offers a chance to meet and network with other leading Aerospace Engineers, Scientists, Researchers and Business Professionals in a relaxing atmosphere. IAEC is an industry-led event and the perfect platform to share and evaluate emerging engineering technologies, and foster collaborations across industry, academia and business across the globe.
Various scientific disciplines will be represented at the 2015 IAEC pushing the frontiers of Aerospace Engineering.
The IAEC Conference places particular emphasis on Unmanned Aircraft Technologies.
2015 Principal Conference Themes
• Advanced Theoretical Models
• Advances in Aerospace Technology
• Aeroelasticity and Loads
• Aerospace Robotics and Mechatronics
• Aerostructures and Composites
• Aeronautics and Astronautics
• Aircraft Systems
• Aircraft Design Concepts
• Applied Aerodynamics and Fluid Mechanics
• Aviation Human Factors
• Computational Fluid Dynamics
• Emerging Avionics Technology
• Heat Transfer Mechanics
• Navigation Systems
• Novel Aero Engines
• Rocket Theory and Design
• Spacecraft Systems and Subsystems
• Unmanned Aircraft Technologies
The Conference aims to encapsulate a distinctive international flavour.
Participants representing 30 to 40 different countries are expected in attendance.
Why attend the 2015 IAEC
• Network with the key players across the Aerospace Engineering sector.
• Speakers are industry influencers willing to share their extensive industry expertise.
• Attendees are key figures and decision-makers of the prominent Aerospace manufacturers, operators and maintenance
• Attendees learn from industry leaders and leave the forum with solutions and knowledge ready to implement in their
• Sponsors and exhibitors represent companies that are leading the way in engineering and technology.
• The conference incorporates a diversity of engineering themes, therefore providing a comprehensive experience and up to
date information on technological developments.
• Dedicated Aerospace Engineering exhibitions allow showcasing the latest innovations and technologies and provide an
opportunity to get your questions answered by industry representatives.
• Access the latest industry knowledge-base through exclusive technical papers submitted by leading industry professionals.
• Benchmark your organisation against the large industry players.
Who Will Attend
Aerospace engineers, scientists, researchers, aviation authorities, world-wide airline operators, maintenance and supply companies, training companies, aircraft manufacturers, component manufacturers.
Job titles attending the conference include:
Sr. Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Section Chiefs, Department Heads, Inspectors, Team Leaders, Supervisors, Officers, Analysts, Lead Engineers, Chief Engineers, Technicians, Analysts, Project Managers.